Cancellation & Refund Policy

At Shiv Web, we are committed to providing you with top-notch services and ensuring your satisfaction. Our refund policy outlines the terms and conditions for requesting a refund for our services. We proudly offer a 7-day money-back guarantee for our website care plans. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services within the first 7 days of your initial purchase, you may request a refund. For eligible refund requests within the 7-day period, a refund equivalent to 90% of the total plan cost will be processed. The remaining 10% will be retained to cover gateway and transaction fees incurred during the refund process.

To initiate a refund request for services, please reach out to us by using the Contact Us page. We will assist you in processing your service refund efficiently. Our service refunds will be processed promptly. However, please be aware that the time it takes for the refunded amount to reflect in your account may vary depending on your payment method and financial institution.